Thursday, February 12, 2009

PERFECT PENCIL



Heath informed me today that he wanted the perfect pencil for Bethany's valentine card

(she's a cutie).


I asked him why?

He said I LIKE HER!!!:)

I said you do ? why?

Because she runs fast, plays hard and can spell all the names of the kids in our class including hard ones like Karishma. A sporty, smart girl, she's a keeper!!!


silence......


There is anothe reason, Oh yea!!?? SHE IS CuuuuTE!!


I said, she is indeed!!


silence...


There is one problem mom, what?,
THAT you are five and like girls,(heart attack moment)


No, Mrs. McDaniel moved our seats and I now sit by Audry,

Thinking (Oh, she moved you from your beloved)??? that is a problem:(


No, Audry is much cuter than Bethany, I just never noticed. Now there are two cute girls and only one perfect pencil?


Oh Heath, if only that is your problem when you are 16? Doubtful, but a mother can dream!!



I thought I was the only one who got his perfect pencil.


1 comment:

Janelle said...

There's nothing better than a completely innocent elementary school romance! Those are the cutest Valentine's I have EVER seen!