Saturday, December 26, 2009

We've HAD IT!!!



and it's a BOY!!

CONNER JAMES JACKSON joined our family on November 24, 2009, at 8 pounds 2 oz, and 21 inches. He looks like Heath did as a baby, we are really enjoying his sweet spirit and snuggling our newest little Jackson.


Dad....
hates leaving him, snuggles him every chance he gets, & says," I just love him."


Mom...
is so glad he's "OUT", kisses him every minute, & says, "He is the best"


Heath...
is a huge help,loves to hold him, & says, mom I'm done,after 5 min if he cries


Austin...
is not impressed with baby, but loves to hug him & says "put him in his bed".


Conner is truly a blessing, so glad he is ours forever!!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

yay for updates! Cute cute cute!

Craig Smith said...

Cute pics! He is adorable!

Janelle said...

He is the cutest baby boy EVER!!! He is precious. I can't believe they come out that small, it's easy to forget!

Stephens Family said...

What a beautiful family!!! And I love the PJ's all the boys are wearing.

Laura Schooley said...

Hello my friend congratulations I am so happy for you I am quite jealous cuz when H_ _ _ freezes over and I get married I want all boys and there you have it!!!! He is beautiful I miss ya tons.