Thursday, March 4, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY




Beginnings of the year are for starting new things right??!! So I am emplementing THANKFUL THURSDAYS. Even though I am thankful for many things many days, I will designate this day every week to write it down. A little boost in the middle of the week, to get me through!!!


Today I am thankful for.....


Finding a four leaf clover in the yard in March

Friends that give of themselves just because

Three little boys with gorgeous eye lashes and smile

Pink Lemonade

My Parents

Sunny Spring days

Spring birds singing the back yard

French toast for dinner w/bacon (My favorite)

Walmart's return policy, via no receipt

Remebering the i before e except after c rule, in words like receipt.

Finding five dollars in my jean pocket

Lip balm

Red heads

No comments: