Saturday, January 8, 2011

These Boys

BECAUSE OF THESE BOYS:








I am completely familiar with the local grocery store layout,

I spend an inordinate amount of time looking for things.

I need to polish up on my bug hunting abilities,

The washing machine will never last as long as it should,

My powder bathroom will never be as clean as I like it,

my toe nails still need to be polished,

screaming and laughing pulsates through my house,

I know the evolved form of pickachu, bakugan and all things lego.


I AM A LUCKY MOM!!!!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Love it, I feel your pain/joy. :)

Janelle said...

Your boys are so handsome and so different. It's fun to see them grow! (at least from the blog pics for now)

Trina Davis said...

Wow, everyone is getting Soooooo big. Can't hardly believe it. Such cutie pies.