Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MY JUMPING BEAN



JUMP TOWN BABY!!!















Heath's favorite thing in the world right now, second really to sticks is
JUMPING
He loves to jump off the couch, chair, bed, whatever really. We signed him up for gymnastics, thinking that would curb some of the jumping. UM, N0!!! He just wants to jump more. I guess jumping comes with boys. So hang on MOM!!!! Here is Heath doing what he loves most. I love the I know I should not do this look in the first pic, but I am going ahead anyway. Bring it on!!!!
GO HEATH!!!!

P.S. What a horrible message I am sending him.
Normally I frown upon this behavior, and do not encourage it, much less take pictures of it in action, but it was such a perfect shot, and really captured Heath at his worst and best!! And it was after all his birthday that day. So now, back to
"Heath", "Stop jumping on the couch"(best mom ( nicest) screaming, nag voice).
Oh, my couch, did I forget to say I LOVE KIDS!! I LOVE KIDS!!!!!























No comments: