Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Final countdown

One week and counting until Heath starts school.

With one week left things in the Jackson house are getting really exciting. We registered Heath for school and bought his supplies. We got the lunch box and backpack and the school clothes. We meet the teacher on Thursday. We wonder what school will bring for Heath?? We hope a love of learning, reading and great friends. We hope he finds his hidden strengths, talents and enjoys a lifetime of learning. We wonder what the first year of school will bring. But, we can't help but wonder what the last years will bring. Maybe he will be a .......
SCIENTIST?


ROCKSTAR, PAINTER, FIREMAN???



Whatever school brings Heath, we wish our little guy all the best as he starts school.

Enjoy your last week of summer bud.

2 comments:

Mom said...

It is hard to believe that my little Heathey is ready for school. We need to place a brick on his head. Maybe that will keep him from growing. Love to you all. Mom

Trina Davis said...

Wow, you guys are brave. I have a hard time letting my kids help me make cookies, and you, well, you went beyond the kids paint set and went for the big shibang! I'm not letting my kids see this picture as we want to paint soon. (Dave and I that is) :-)