Friday, August 29, 2008

LURKING??

For those nonbloggers, LURKING is looking at someones's blog on a reg basis and not commenting. Come on, we all do it, but stop, make a google account and comment away. It is fun and a great way for us to see who is enjoying our blog. Ok, with that said, I will give you the insturctions, so you have no excuse. Best of all it's free. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

1. Read one of my posts
2. EW and AHH at what a clever and witty writter I am (HA!!)
3. Spend time looking at my cute kids
4. Click on the word comment
5. Go to the right bottom corner and clik on NO ACCOUNT?? Sign up (it's easy, you're ok)
6. Fill in your email address and password, follow the instructions for the rest
7. ENTER
8. Then go back to my post, GO from there and comment away

Hope to hear from you all soon

4 comments:

Muggle Mom said...

you're a goof! and i totally agree with you! :) btw, you don't even have my blog linked! the nerve! :P

nicole

mugglemom78.blogspot.com

Kathleen Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

I am not a lurker!

karen said...

i totally am an obsessive lurker. that's because i leave lame comments. i like your cute blog! and cute kids. :)