Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Half painted front door



Stuffy nose, fighting kids, stray mean dog in backyard, cell disconnected, full dishwasher, spaghetti stuck to floor, bathroom light burned out, no milk, library books overdue, front door only half painted.


But, beautiful weather, visit from old friend, new episode Miami Ink, Sonny home early, home dinner date with husband alone in the middle of the week, comfy pants on at 5:30 p.m., unexpected choc pie from home teachers, lite whip cream on hand to go on top.


LIFE IS SWEET!!!!!!






2 comments:

Craig Smith said...

It's probably been a couple years now and I still haven't finished painting my front door. I should really get that done ;) Good luck with yours - it looks great!!!

Unknown said...

If you love Miami Ink, check out my blog: www.victoriasrighthip.typepad.com/

And I think your door looks lovely. :)