Monday, August 3, 2009

We are having A....

SUPRISE BABY!!

We know how this aggrivates everyone, but decided we were up for a suprise. I am 24 weeks today, which gives us a Thanksgiving baby. All of us are very excited and can't wait for the baby. (Mom can't wait for the baby, cooler weather, and a smaller waist)!!!! I am feeling better, over the half way mark and not as nauseous as before. I am really feeling the effects of baby #3 on the body, but not too much to report. We are so excited and can't wait for Thanksgiving 09 and the blessings it will bring.


P.S. I gave in and put one of those baby widget countdowns on the blog.

I know!! I know!!, just could not resist.:)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the widgets...LOL...thanks for the update. I could see actual signs of a baby growing in you on sunday...very cute!!

Craig Smith said...

You aren't going to find out!!!! Uughhh!! Oh well. I guess if you can wait, so can I. So glad you are feeling better. We really need to get together soon and chat. Miss talking with ya!

Anne said...

I like your baby count down! Very cool! We didn't find out Mattie was a girl till she came out! It's a good thing too since we couldn't think of any good boy names!!! Glad you're feeling better! :)

Janelle said...

Thanksgiving is really almost here... :) Just a few months!

Meg said...

Congrats!! I like to be surprised. But when I was pregnant we had to find out because it was driving my husband NUTS not knowing.