Monday, October 1, 2012

It's October.... The first day of my favorite month, I have a birthday boy, halloween fun and candy. The weather is cooling off and getting so pretty here. I have given my self a new challenge of getting my house in order, for my boys, husband and to better our family. I am pretty organized, but I want more time, less stress and to enjoy our home. SO......... To keep me on the right track,after all I get distracted by Law and Order episodes, or FaceBook, or just utter avoidance and a busy life. I am going to post 31 days of Jackson's home, life, organization and projects. The first of the month and a new season is a great month to start, and this goal/project could be scary, so Halloween time seemed appopriae, so here goes. Happy Haunting friends!!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I love all of your October posts so far!!! Keep up the good work! :) Your boys are getting so big too!! :)