Saturday, January 31, 2009

PARTY planning!!!!





Heath is growing up so fast, almost 6, half way through kindergarten. We enjoy this age, and all the quirky things they say and do. We love the things he pretends, stories he tells, the way in which he sees things.


Today for instance........


K " Heath what are you thinking about up there in your fort?"


H "I am thinking I would like a surprise party for my birthday, so let's plan one!!!!


K (letting him down gently). "UM, those parties are not ones YOU plan!!!!"


H "UM, I know that, you don't have to worry mom, my friends will be planning it!!" I have all the details worked out, they will hide, jump out and yell SUSPRISE!!! and then there will be presents and a really large cake and that's it. You will tell me we are going somewhere else. Of course, I will think we really are, although we are not really going where you tell me we are.


K "WOW, that's an amazing plan.


K "If you know about it, how will it be a suprise"???


H " Well, OF COURSE!!! just don't tell me when it's April, and then I won't know it's my birthday. The reason this is perfect you see, is because I don't know the months that well".


K "perfect plan, I guess we don't have to do any work then, do we"????


Leave it to Heath to decide, plan and execute his own suprise birthday party,

and


Be suprised!!!!

3 comments:

M&M said...

I didn't know you had a blog. How fun! I love the surprise party idea!!! I could take some pointers from him since I like parties more than Mike. :) The pictures on our blog are at my parents house with the exception of the McCall pictures. It was a very harsh return to real life!!!!

Janelle said...

I LOVE IT! Tell Heath he needs to be my executive party planning helper!

Meg said...

He's got the concept down pretty well. What a funny kid.