Friday, January 9, 2009

TOOTH TALES




So, Heath lost his tooth last Thursday, I mean actually lost it, both from his mouth and from our lives. That night we forgot the tooth fairy note, then Friday night, found the tooth in the dining room, but forgot to put it under the pillow, Saturday night, bought the gum for under the pillow, but Aus ate 3 pieces out of my purse, with the paper (mother of the year moment), Sunday lost it again, Monday night, dad puts the tooth under, and forgets to tell mom, you know where this is going, (once again MOTY). Tuesday night lost it, Wed tooth makes its debut under the pillow, 2 dollars, gum, happy Heathurs, gum all over house, mad mom.

Recap:



Lost it

Found it

Forgot about it

2 yr old gum swipper
Lost it again
Found it again

Tooth fairy slept through her shift (Her finest hour)

Fairy delivers!!!!Oh Happy Day

gum in carpet
crazy mom
Tooth fairy needs a personal assistant!!!!!










6 comments:

ckwarr said...

I'm glad to hear someone else has a crazy story, only ours went something like Colby talking Sam into hiding his tooth from the tooth fairy, which turned into a week long "adventure"

Elaine Pettit said...

Way to go Miss Fairy....how are you guys doing?

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Kathleen- I did not put a link to your blog on ours, but now it is. I can check yours more often! You are great at posting... me, not so great! We should definetly hang out sometime. Post on my blog and leave your email address. I am still not sure where you guys live exactly?? Anyway, sounds like life is good!

Laura Schooley said...

Okay I might be able to help you out in about a year or so as your personal assistant!!!! That would be loads of fun. We shall see.

Janelle said...

This story is a VERY familiar one at our house... and I mean VERY! That tooth fairy needs to be fired!

Anna said...

Kath! Nice to meet you! You're blog is great! And your kids adorable, Ill link you up to my blog.