Wednesday, July 23, 2008

PLUM Silly



Tonight Austin and Heath were in the bath reaking water havic as usual. They had forgotten to eat the plums Heath had found in my purse, that were supposed to be the snack my friend brought for us while we were shopping. (we opted for chocolate covered raisins instead). Since they were already clean, I let them eat them in the tub. I know, no food in the bathroom, but the water was clean and they loved it. Eating in the tub is so cool when you are a kid. Who knew eating fruit was so fun and funny.

2 comments:

La Belle Belge said...

Hey, why not? It's not spaghetti, right?! I sometimes (rarely)let them have popsicles in the bathtub because it washes right off and it keeps them busy long enough--less water out of the tub :)

La Belle Belge said...

They are both very handsome btw...