Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tooth Tales



Heath lost his first tooth, or should I say teeth. He had two very loose teeth hanging by a string for days. He would wiggle them and wiggle them. He lost one Sunday night while he slept and we never found it. But, he lost the other Mon morning. The Tooth fairy brought him 2 dollars and a pack of starburst. I guess the going rate for teeth?? Any hints?? He was very excited. We are happy not to have to look at the snaggle tooth. Heath is growing up!!
We love the tooth fairy.

2 comments:

Craig Smith said...

I guess my kids have inherited my tendency to never have loose teeth as a kid. It seems like all the other kids are loosing theirs but poor Jeff...not so much. I guess I'll save some big bucks on the tooth fairy :)

Janelle said...

Yeah for Heath!